Not sure how to get about getting the most from your Social Media?
Want support to grow your small business?
Unsure of the best marketing methods?
Based near Milton Keynes?
The owners of most small businesses struggle with doing enough, good, marketing. That’s partly due to the time pressures of running your own business and trying to do the marketing, but it’s also down to a lack of knowledge. If you were a marketing expert, you would have started a marketing business, not the one you did start!
Do you suffer from similar problems to many business owners?
- Trying to keep up to date with a barrage of new techniques and every body telling you “you should do…”
- The confidence to know you’re doing the right thing, without wasting time.
- The need to actually do, what you keep saying you ought to do, rather than putting it off for all sorts of good reasons.
If you find yourself in that situation, here is a simple answer.
If you are running your own small business near Milton Keynes and want to improve your digital marketing, join us for breakfast.
Once a fortnight, over a delicious cooked breakfast, you will get training, support, and be held accountable for the actions you need to take in your business.
Come along, try it for yourself, from just £15
Click here to book your space
Nowadays people prefer to buy from suppliers who demonstrate expertise in their subject. You may be really good, but do your prospects know that? If you want to become known as the GoTo Expert in your field join Jon Baker, co-author of The GoTo Expert, and start taking small regular actions to grow your firm.
In these regular breakfast meetings Jon will help you learn the strategies that will work for you. You will get the time to discuss them, and refine them. In that way you can get more value from your marketing and spend less time on it.
All attendees get full notes from every meeting, plus support materials from our resource library. The next two meetings are on the right of this page, or scroll down for the full list.
Social media is good for business; but it can waste time, confuse and frustrate. Put into place a strategy that’s right for you and your business. Learn how to use Email marketing, webinar marketing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and to write articles that will help you stand out as the expert in your field.
- Regular LinkedIn lessons helping you get value from this great business tool
- Learn how to use your tactical marketing plan
- Improve your networking
- Keep up to date with the latest information on website marketing and email marketing.
- Regular training on other, relevant, social media tools and fantastic time saving tips
- Developing a social media strategy, a step at a time, in a non-threatening environment – and being able to put it in place.
- Understand if you should, or should not, be using Twitter
- Understand why Facebook is really good for some, but might not be for your firm.
- Great food and networking
At every meeting
Every meeting has interactive tutorials and supportive discussion, in simple English. Then we move onto a mastermind discussion so you can learn what’s working for your and how you could tweak what they’re doing for yourself. You will walk out with clear actions to fit into your strategy. Most importantly you know how to implement them so you can get your marketing working, 24-7.
The cost for trying the meeting is normally £20, but reduced to £15 if you pay in advance.
Click here to book your space
When will you join us?
Milton Keynes shopping centre image shown under creative commons license, courtesy of Tony Evans.